Sunday, August 15, 2010

I have too many thoughts

To just kind of bounce around in my head.

So I started a blog! (I am so completely original, I know. It's amazing.)

I am kind of a ridiculous person, with too many insecurities to name. Well, actually just one, but it's a pretty life-destroying one. More on that later. Maybe tomorrow.

BUT LATELY people have been annoying me in a major way.

I am 18, and I am supposed to be going to college. Well, technically I am, but I have to go to piece of shit community college for free because I did a bunch of community service and completed this program thing. My parents think it's great, because I'm going for free and they don't have to pay, but I'm pissed. All I ever wanted was to go to the University of Kansas. I cried in the 5th grade, because I had a 'F' in spelling, and I thought that it meant KU wouldn't accept me.

KU has literally been my sole dream and life goal. I don't even know what I want to do with my life, except go to KU. And I can't, because my parents want me to go to this shitty community college instead. It definitely doesn't help that I have to live with my one year old nephew, because my sister is too worthless to raise her own child (and in prison for a year). I have what is probably the worlds thinnest veil of patience, too. But only sometimes. Sometimes I'm totally fine and able to function like a normal person, but other times I will be really angry for no reason in particular and then I just like to hate everything/one. Woe is my nephew on those days. He's just a one year old, but one year olds by nature are annoying.

I hate children. Not even in a normal, sane way. I loathe being around children. Mostly because I value peace and quiet and aloneness, and children totally take that idea and vomit all over it.

Thanks children.

This was a very random post. I needed to air out my thoughts. So, in conclusion:

I really fucking wish I was going to KU.
My nephew is generally pretty annoying, but it's not really his fault.

I ARE ANGRY.

I'm not normally this hateful, it's just those things.

Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment